Tuesday, February 20, 2007

vanilla yogurt with pistachios and pineapple chunks

This is a simple yet tasty dessert that can be made in no more than 2 to 3 minutes! The sweetness of pineapple combines perfectly with the creamy vanilla yogurt and and the crunchy pistachios!
.
Vanilla yogurt and pistachios
pineapple chunks

1 serving

1 cup pineapple chunks
1/4 cup vanilla yogurt (I used Activia 3.5% m.f.)
10 pistachios, choopped
  1. Place the pineapple chunks on a plate.
  2. Garnish with yogurt.
  3. Sprinkle the pistachios.
  4. Enjoy!
Nutrition facts
[for 1 serving]
180 calories, 6 g fat, 1.8 g saturated,
31 g carbs, 2.6 g fiber, 4.5 g protein

3 comments:

Linda said...

how de-light-ful!

random thoughts said...

Great blog with awesome recipes! I keep checking weekly (ok, daily!) for an update! :)

Aglaée said...

Erica
--------
I'm sorry I wasn't as productive during the last 2 weeks since I really was busy with school, but reading your comments yesterday gave me the boost the analyze the whole content of my fridge to find something to post about!!!

Thank you!