- First, you’ll need 1 silken tofu block.
- Then, puree it in a blender.
- Add about ¼ cup sugar and ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Mix until the texture is smooth.
- Refrigerate and serve cold (makes 4 sevings).
Nutrition facts for ¼ recipe (about ½ cup): 113 calories, 3 g fat, 0.8 g saturated, 0.7 g monounsaturated fat, 1.3 polyunsaturated fat, 17.6 g carbohydrate, 1.9 g fiber, 6.9 g protein, 1.6 mg iron, 34 mg calcium. My comment: What a nice delicious little treat! It’s packed with protein and nobody could guess there’s tofu in it. If you want to boost the calcium content, you can add 2 tbsp per serving, and you’ll benefit from about 100 mg extra calcium, 3 g protein as well as vitamin D for only 31 calories!