Saturday, June 10, 2006

sushis

I first tasted sushis last winter. I never dared to try it since I just don't like raw and smoked fish. But, then I discovered that not all sushis were made that way! I decided to give it a try, starting with vegetarian sushis made mostly of vegetables and fruits, and I also tried shrimp and omelette sushis, which were all a real pleasure for my taste buds. My passion for sushis was born!
Fortunately, a friend of mine knew the techniques to make these delicious bites, and I then started to make my own sushis with my favorite fresh ingredients. Among my favorite ingredients are spinach, carrot, avocado, cucumber, asparagus, mangoe, red pepper, and shrimp. There are as many possibilities and combinations as there are cooks! Since the appearance of sushi is just as important as how it taste, take delight in your meal made of these inspiring pictures... but be careful not ending up licking your screen!




No comments: