1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a wok, heat the oil and cook the green onions, cabbage, carrot, and celery for 5 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix the soy sauce with the sugar until disolved.
- Add to the cooked veggies.
- Add the tofu and mix well.
- On a work surface, place 1 phyllo sheet. Cut crosswise into 3 strips. Place about 2 tablespoons of the filling at the short end of the strip. Roll up the strip and filling once. Fold the left and right sides of the pyllo over the filling and continue rolling to the end.
- Place the roll, seam side dowon, on a baking sheet.
- Repeat with the reamining filling.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 375F, until golden.
- Serve with plum sauce.